2016 Ugly Sweater Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these rules, regulations, requirements, and the decisions of Fletcher Jones Imports – Mercedes-Benz (the “Sponsor”). The Sponsor has the right to disqualify persons found to be violating or abusing any aspect of the Contest as the Sponsor may determine in its sole and exclusive discretion.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, or misdirected entries or any computer, Internet, or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned.
HOW TO ENTER
We encourage you to “like” Fletcher Jones Imports – Mercedes-Benz on Facebook; however this is not a requirement to enter.
ELIGIBILITY: The FLETCHER JONES IMPORTS – MERCEDES-BENZ VALENTINE’S EDITION as further described herein (the “Contest”), is open to legal residents of the United States of America, 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
Eligible Contestants must have a valid email address.
The Contest is governed by the laws of the United States, the State of Nevada and the City of Las Vegas and this offer to participate in the Contest is void where prohibited by law.
Eligible contestants will be chosen by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Contestants must email submissions starting Monday December 12th, 2016 until Thursday, December 15th. A contest photo album will be created on Friday December 16th, 2016. “Likes” will be tallied through the weekend until Monday, December 19th at 12 noon and a winner will be announced no later than Tuesday, December 20th, 2016.
Contestants agree to abide by any social media and site rules established by Facebook®. Contestants further agree not to post or transmit any materials (including images) that:
- are abusive, illegal, defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent, offensive, abusive or threatening in any way;
- depict nudity;
- contain harassing language, including sexual references, sexual nicknames, racial slurs, hate propaganda, hate mongering, swearing, or rude or deliberately offensive comments, or engage in disruptive activities;
- encourage anyone to break the law;
- solicits others to join, become members of, or contribute money to any online service, or other organization, advocate or attempt to get users to join in legal or illegal schemes or plan or participate in scams involving other users;
- violate anyone’s copyright, trademark or other property right;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your professional or other affiliation with any person or entity;
- interfere with the privacy of any other user;
- contain a virus or any other harmful component;
- resell, redistribute, broadcast or otherwise use the information derived from the Contest in a commercial endeavor; contain false or misleading statements of fact or descriptions of the origin of the material or the communication; or are for commercial purposes or are intended to promote or generate revenue for any business enterprise or commercial activity.
Contestants agree to comply with any additional terms which may be established before or during the Contest.
With the exception of status updates on Facebook, posting content directly to any website or Internet service (including by not limited to YouTube) is prohibited, unless previously approved by Sponsor.
SELECT®ION OF WINNERS: One eligible Contestant selected by Sponsor will receive a gift basket from the Fletcher Jones Imports Boutique (valued at $250). Any questions regarding the determination of the winner will be decided by Sponsor in its sole and exclusive discretion and its decisions shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
GENERAL: All federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, Contestants agree (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled or illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to Contestant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from this Contest any person it believes has violated these Official Rules.
By accepting or participating in the contest, each Contestant irrevocably consents to the use of such Contestant’s name, likeness, image, voice, performance (in connection with interviews and other recordings), biographical information, contact information on Facebook and statements relating to the Contest or Sponsor, in perpetuity and without further compensation, in all marketing, promotion, and publicity carried out by Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s Affiliates in connection with this Contest.
Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest if any fraud, virus or other problem corrupts the administration, or security of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.