2019 MERCEDES-BENZSprinter Crew Van
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van Offers and Description
Find out about our Fleet Incentives for the Sprinter!
If you’re looking for a crew van that combines power and capability with the ultimate in luxury and craftsmanship, look no further than the 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
. All Mercedes-Benz vans, including the Sprinter Crew Van, are made with uniqueness and versatility in mind, as well as dependable performance and fuel economy. Get acquainted with the advantages
of the new Sprinter Crew Van below, and then head to Fletcher Jones Imports for an in-person look!
Schedule Your VIP Test Drive Today!
Sprinter Crew Performance Features & Specs
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van comes with a standard gasoline engine. However, shoppers can customize their vehicle with two available diesel engines. When you purchase the 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van, you’ll enjoy features and options like:
- Standard 4-cylinder gas engine that produces 188 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque
- Standard 9-speed 9G-TRONIC® automatic transmission that provides quick shifting with reduced noise and a long-lasting life
- Optional 6-cylinder diesel engine with a 7-speed transmission that produces 188 hp and 325 lb-ft of torque
- Optional all-wheel drive, so your business won’t be held back by challenging road conditions
- Standard 5,000-lb towing and 4,023-lb payload capacities
Latest Sprinter Crew Technology Features
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van is designed to keep you connected, comfortable and in control. When you purchase the Sprinter Crew Van, you’ll find plenty of technology features inside to enhance your work around Pahrump:
- Standard 7-inch color display and available 10.25-inch color display
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) lets you easily navigate features
- Available in vehicle WiFi makes running your business on the road a breeze
Stay Safe With the Sprinter Crew Van
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van is packed with features that make your ride safer, more controlled, and more secure. See what keeps you safe when you buy a Sprinter:
- Load-Adaptive Electronic Stability Program (ESP®) – detects the center of gravity and vehicle load and can reduce engine power and brake wheels individually if a loss of control is detected.
- Crosswind Assist – comes standard on all Mercedes-Benz vans and helps keep you on track and safe on gusty days.
- Highbeam Assist – automatically switches off your high beams to avoid blinding other drivers.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® – learns your driving habits and alerts you if you appear to be drowsy and in need of a rest stop.
- Optional Lane Keeping Assist – detects where you are in your lane and alerts you if you start to drift without activating your turn signal.
- Optional Blind Spot Assist – uses radar to determine whether there’s an obstacle in your blind spot and alerts you if it’s not safe to change lanes.
Explore the Sprinter Van Lineup in Las Vegas!
If you’re ready to invest in a 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van for your Summerlin business, check out our new Sprinter specials and learn more about Mercedes-Benz van pricing. Need more information on the Sprinter? Compare it to the Ford Transit and other competitors to see how the Sprinter Van matches up!
*Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have model details displaying on the website at this time. Please fill the form out below and our team will quickly respond, or, please call us at (702) 364-2700 for more information.