2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63 vs. 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43
2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63vs. 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43
Are you looking for a luxury model with racing-inspired design throughout? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63 and 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 both carry the iconic AMG® branding, which indicates a Mercedes-Benz model built for incredible performance. Whether you’re looking to dip your toes into the AMG® lineup with the more affordable and sporty AMG® C 43 or are looking for a brawny and performance-focused AMG® C 63, these athletic Mercedes-Benz C-Class models make every trip around North Las Vegas feel like you are on the track. Explore the Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63 vs. AMG® C 43 to learn more!
|2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63 Sedan
||2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 Sedan
|469-hp AMG® 4.0L biturbo V8
||362-hp AMG®-enhanced 3.0L biturbo V6
||Race Start Function
Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63 vs. C 43: Price
If you want access to the power that comes with the AMG® lineup while keeping costs down, the AMG® C 43 offers a more cost-effective option with a price starting at $55,250* MSRP. For those prioritizing performance features and speed over price, the AMG® C 63 offers more of both for a price starting at 67,000* MSRP.
Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63 vs. C 43: Engine Performance
- Engine: Pahrump drivers will find athletic engines under the hoods of both models, with the AMG® C 63 boasting a 469-hp AMG® 4.0L biturbo V8 and the AMG® C 43 sporting a 362-hp AMG®-enhanced 3.0L biturbo V6.
- Acceleration: The AMG® C 63 can go from 0-60 mph in a blistering 3.9 seconds while the AMG® C 43 can achieve the same feat in 4.5 seconds.
- Performance Features: To maximize vehicle performance, both models offer features like AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT® RIDE CONTROL Sport Suspension with 3-stage dampening, AMG® Sport Exhaust System, and AMG® Performance Braking System. The AMG® C 63 boosts performance off the line with the addition of the RACESTART® function.
- Fuel Economy: The AMG® C 63 earns fuel ratings of 18 mpg city and 27 mpg highway, and the AMG® C 43 achieves up to 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway.
Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63 vs. C 43: Premium Interior Features
- AMG® C 43: Climb inside the sporty cabin, and you’ll find an AMG® Nappa® leather Performance steering wheel and power front sport seats that complete the performance feel, along with amenities like KEYLESS GO® and a high-resolution display.
- AMG® C 63: Building on the AMG® C 43 features, the AMG® C 63 optimizes entertainment with a Burmester® Surround Sound System.
Feel the Power of an AMG® C-Class in Las Vegas
When you’re ready to put an AMG® model to the test, make your way to Fletcher Jones Imports for a test drive! Fill out our online application before your visit, and we’ll have financing offers waiting to review with you.
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.