The 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250: Technology
All it takes is one glance to understand why drivers in and around Las Vegas have fallen in love with the 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 Coupe. Inside its spacious interior lies high-end technologies that match stunning style with incredible brains, including:
- Bluetooth®udio and phone connectivity
- 8-inch display with a central controller
- Multi-function steering wheel
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
- Optional WiFi hotspot
With its selection of technologies, the new CLA 250 Coupe offers all the comfort, convenience, and safety you seek.
With mbrace®nnect, for example, drivers can connect to their Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 right from their smartphones. This allows them to set alerts, use in-vehicle apps, and even call roadside assistance. But that’s not all: the mbrace®p also lets drivers lock their windows and doors and even remotely start their vehicle right from their phone.
The CLA 250 Coupe doesn’t stop there. It also offers a selection of interior technologies to ensure your ride is comfortable every single time. These features include:
- “Welcome Home” feature—illuminates a path to your vehicle when you remote- unlock the doors in darkness.
- HomeLink™ garage door opener—lets you open your garage door remotely from inside the cockpit.
- Optional harman/kardon®gic 7®** surround sound system—allows you to enjoy music, podcasts, and radio shows in 500 watts of audio.
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 prioritizes safety. That’s why it features a comprehensive selection of active and passive features to keep you protected on Summerlin roads, such as:
- Active Brake Assist
- ATTENTION ASSIST®i>
- Rearview camera
- Adaptive braking technology
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
For added protection, the CLA 250 can be had with a variety of techy driver assists, including Parking Pilot, Blind Spot Assist, and more.
Explore the CLA 250 Coupe’s Today!
If you’re a driver looking for upmarket technology, consider the 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250—available now at Fletcher Jones Imports. To book your test drive, contact us online or stop by our dealership, conveniently located at 7300 West Sahara Avenue near Spring Valley and Paradise.