The Many 2018 E-Class Body Styles
The 2018 E-Class is one of the most expansive classes offered by Mercedes-Benz. Available as a Sedan, Coupe, Cabriolet, or Wagon, the E-Class can be a lot for the indecisive car shopper to handle. Fletcher Jones Imports is here to offer some clarity! Here’s a quick breakdown of the E-Class body styles, and what you can expect from each one.
The 2018 E-Class Sedan ranges from 241 hp to 603 hp, starting with the E 300 and ending with the AMG® E 63 S. One of the beauties of the E-Class Sedan is that it adapts to your preferences; it’s available in Luxury Line or AMG® Line:
- Luxury Line—gets you luxury styling, topstitched dash trim, galvanized shift paddles, and comfort suspension with selective damping.
- AMG® Line—spices up looks and performance with 18-inch wheels, AMG® body styling, and lowered suspension with selective damping.
The 2018 E-Class Coupe is available to Summerlin car shoppers in two trims: E 400 and E 400 4MATIC®. Its powered by a stronger engine than the base sedan—a 329-hp 3.0L biturbo V6. Luxury Line isn’t offered for the E-Class Coupe, but it can be equipped with AMG® Line. Like its sedan sibling, the E-Class Coupe comes with revolutionary technologies, including:
- Car-to-X Communication
- PRESAFE® Sound
- 64-color ambient interior LED lighting
- 12.3-inch COMAND® display with a touchpad controller
- Steering wheel-mounted Touch Controls
The rebel of the lineup, the E-Class Cabriolet offers a sense of freedom and a new journey each time you take the wheel. In many ways, it’s almost identical to the E-Class Coupe, offering the same trims and a 329-hp engine. What sets it apart, however, is its all-season power soft top. With the push of a button, it opens/retracts in less than 20 seconds, even at speeds of up to 31 mph. It also includes:
- AIRCAP®—uses an airfoil and mesh screen help create a quieter, less turbulent cabin.
- AIRSCARF®—adjustable shoulder-level air vents keep you warm on cool desert nights.
Want all of the cleverness and luxury of the E-Class, but in a spacious family vehicle? The 2018 E-Class Wagon is the model for you. Available in two trims, E 400 4MATIC® and AMG® E 63 S, the E-Class Wagon generates 329 hp to 603 hp. It comes with a few notable features not standard on the Sedan, Coupe, or Cabriolet, including:
- Seven-passenger seating
- 4MATIC® all-wheel drive
- Self-leveling rear air suspension
- Sport brake system
- Power liftgate
- Partition net and luggage cover
- Maximum cargo capacity of 64 cubic feet
Shop the New E-Class in Las Vegas!
Still undecided on the which of the E-Class body styles is best for your lifestyle? Compare the E-Class to the C-Class learn more about its specs and features, or see how it stacks up to out-of-brand competitors. You can also schedule a test drive at Fletcher Jones Imports near Paradise and Spring Valley. Our doors are open Monday through Saturday!