2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 Technology
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 is known for being an overachiever. Compared to the Audi A4, the AMG® C 43 is both stronger and better-equipped. So, it should come as no surprise that this sporty five-seater is furnished with technologies to keep you content and safe. Explore some of the best Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 technology features below!
Comfort & Infotainment
Every Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 comes equipped with the features you need for a comfortable and entertaining drive around Spring Valley and Paradise. Here’s just a few of its standard gadgets:
- KEYLESS GO®: With KEYLESS GO®, you can walk up to your vehicle, and the system will sense your key fob and unlock the doors.
- High-Resolution Screen: The freestanding 7-inch display connects you to everything from Bluetooth®,* to HD Radio™, to optional COMAND® navigation.
- SiriusXM® Radio: The AMG® C 43 comes standard with a 6-month All Access trial of SiriusXM® Radio, which offers over 130 channels.
- COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS®: This system uses radar technology to sense when you’re approaching a vehicle too quickly and can brake automatically if you don’t react in time.
- ATTENTION ASSIST®: Over time, ATTENTION ASSIST® learns your driving behaviors, and can detect signs of drowsiness.
- PRESAFE®: If a collision seems likely, PRESAFE® springs into action by closing the windows/sunroof and adjusting the seat belts to prepare.
Explore the AMG® C 43 at FJ Imports in Las Vegas!
Whether you want an abundance of comfort, entertainment, or safety, the Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 technology covers all bases. Schedule a test drive near Summerlin to get behind the wheel of one the C-Class’ sportiest additions! Have questions about how the C-Class compares to the E-Class? Contact us online or by phone!
*Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.