2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Reviews
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class has solidified a reputation among Summerlin and Paradise drivers for exciting driving dynamics and cost-effective luxury. The specs and features don’t lie; compared to competitors like the Lexus IS, the C-Class emerges as the model to beat. But what do the critics think? To answer that question, Fletcher Jones Imports has pulled together some of our favorite snippets from 2018 C-Class reviews. See what the verdicts are below!
2018 C-Class Review Excerpts
- Motor Trend: “An excellent all-around performer, the Mercedes-Benz C 300 is by far the most luxurious car here [the C-Class] while still offering serious performance credentials.”
- Edmunds: “It [the C-Class] comes with an impeccably built interior, high-quality materials inside and out, upgrading and customizing options galore, and a variety of engine choices.”
- U.S. News: “You should roll with the C-Class if you want the nimble handling and footprint of a small car and don’t need an excessive amount of room in the back seat or trunk.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2018 Mercedes C-Class can bend to the road ahead, or it can warp your mind.”
- Kelly Blue Book: “Whether you’re drawn to its craftsmanship, elegant styling, technology or coveted German badge, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class remains the entry-level luxury car to which others aspire.”
Test Drive the New C-Class Near Spring Valley!
All in all, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class offers performance and luxury that gives higher tier classes, like the E-Class, a run for their money. If the above C-Class reviews have left you impressed, schedule a test drive at Fletcher Jones Imports to take one for a spin around Las Vegas. We offer a wide selection of Mercedes-Benz and Mercedes-AMG® C-Class models!