2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC Reviews
Part family vehicle, part fastback, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC roared onto the scene, wowing critics like KBB and U.S. News with its sportiness and utility. The GLC is available in both SUV and Coupe body styles, with its entry-level model being the GLC 300. To give you an idea of what it offers Spring Valley families, we’ve collected a few excerpts from recent reviews. Read on to see how the GLC holds up against expert scrutiny!
2018 GLC Review Snippets
- Kelley Blue Book: “From behind the wheel, the new 2018 Mercedes GLC 300 manages to feel substantial, but also small and maneuverable.”
- U.S. News: “It [the GLC] lives up to the Mercedes badge by providing one of the nicest interiors in the class—and it’s no slouch when it comes to performance, either.”
- The Car Connection: “Lush trim, a good driving position, and fine space all around vault the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC to its high score here.”
- Motor Trend: “The design is solid, the interior is first-class, the engineering is as good as small SUVs get, and the value proposition is strong.”
- Edmunds: “This class [the GLC], one of the commanding forces in the automotive industry, is chock full of vehicles that offer an elevated view, plenty of passenger room, and superior cargo capacity to their sedan and hatchback counterparts.”
Review the New GLC at Fletcher Jones Imports in Las Vegas!
As you can see, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC has impressed critics left and right, earning praise for its stylish interior and turbo-powered engines. But can it live up to your expectations? Compare the GLC to competitors like the Lexus RX, then schedule a test drive at Fletcher Jones Imports to find out, or check out the 2018 GLA reviews if you want a slightly smaller SUV. Look for us at 7300 West Sahara Avenue in Las Vegas, a short drive from Summerlin and Paradise.