The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe Interior
Staunch performance and style aren’t the only good qualities going for the 2018 E 400 Coupe. There are plenty of features to go around inside is cabin. From plush sport front seats, to technologies like hard-drive navigation, the E 400 lives up to its namesake by offering Summerlin drivers features not found on other coupes of its kind. In fact, compared to competitors, it’s downright revolutionary. Look below to learn more about the lavish E 400 Coupe interior!
Design & Comfort
There’s much to be enjoyed inside the E 400 Coupe interior, starting with design elements like a leather-trimmed steering wheel, all-LED exterior lighting, and topstitched dash trim. Front power sport seats with memory recall up to three seating positions, ensuring your drive from Spring Valley to Summerlin is a comfortable one. Of course, the attractions don’t end there; the new E-Class Coupes also come standard with the following:
- 12.3-inch COMAND® display w/ a touchpad controller
- COMAND® hard-drive navigation w/ voice control
- 64-color ambient lighting
- Touch Controls for the steering wheel
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- HomeLink™ garage door opener
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™
The standard features alone are reason enough to give the 2018 E-Class Coupe a closer look, but you’re free to customize yours to your wishes. Choose from any of these available package upgrades for an interior that’s truly one-of-a-kind:
- Warmth & Comfort Package—Rapidly heating front seats, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel
- AMG® Line Package—AMG® interior styling, a black headliner, brushed aluminum pedals, and a sport steering wheel
- Premium 1 Package—Heated front seats, KEYLESS GO®, inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing, and more
- Premium 2 Package—Premium 1 Package, a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, cabin air filtration and fragrance systems, and more
Meet the E-Class Coupes in Person!
Explore the E 400 Coupe interior right here at Fletcher Jones Imports in Las Vegas! Schedule a test drive, or contact us to learn more about how to apply for financing. You’re also welcome to visit us in person at 7300 West Sahara Avenue in Las Vegas, NV—not far from Paradise!