The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe Technology Features
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe: Technology Features
As a member of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe makes a bold first impression with its standard and optional technologies. Whether your curiosity is piqued by intelligent performance, convenience, safety features, or all of the above, this luxury coupe delivers. Take a look below for more information on the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe and its modern technology features!
Dynamic performance is part of what makes the Mercedes-Benz E-Class such an extraordinary lineup. The Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe is no exception and offers the latest and greatest technologies to ensure every drive is as exciting as the first:
- ESP®namic Cornering Assist—uses targeted rear-wheel braking and intelligent torque distribution to help you tackle curves.
- ECO-START®op—automatically shuts the engine off during idling and restarts it the moment you lift your foot off the brake pedal.
- Optional KEYLESS GO®—lets you rev up the engine and hit the road with the push of a button. The days of fumbling through your pocket or bag for your keys are long gone.
Comfort, Convenience, & Connectivity
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe wouldn’t be a true E-Class without advanced infotainments and driver assists. Forward-thinking and ultra-modern in every way, the E 400 keeps you informed, entertained, and safe on Summerlin roads. A few highlights include:
- COMAND®stem: At the center of the cockpit, you’ll find the 12.3-inch COMAND®splay and touchpad controller duo—your guides to features like standard Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ and COMAND®vigation.
- Mercedes-Benz mbrace®strong> Five years of mbrace®nnect allows you to access the door locks, lights, horn, and optional navigation system via the Mercedes me app—all from your smartphone.
- PRESAFE®: This intelligent pre-collision system detects a possible collision or rollover and then automatically closes the windows and panorama roof, tightens the front seatbelts, and adjusts the front-passenger seat to prepare the cabin and mitigate the impacts of a collision.
- Active Parking Assist Using ultrasonic sensors, Active Parking Assist senses objects near the front and rear bumpers, and can even steer the E 400 Coupe into a parking space for you.
See What Else the Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe Can Do!
Experience the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe’s technology firsthand at Fletcher Jones Imports, located near Paradise and Spring Valley! Contact our sales department at (702) 364-2700 to book a test drive, or visit our dealership in person at 7300 West Sahara Avenue in Las Vegas, NV. Our doors are open six days a week!