The 2016 Sprinter Worker: Greater Utility for Las Vegas Businesses!
If you own a business, chances are helpfulness and ease of use are deciding factors when you’re shopping around for pieces of new equipment. Why shouldn’t Spring Valley entrepreneurs hold commercial vans to the same standards? “Utility’ is the 2016 Sprinter Worker Van’s middle name. This heavy-duty, two-passenger van offers a plethora of functional features, designed to simplify your workdays and cut down on costs. Powerfully efficient and always customizable, this Mercedes-Benz commercial van works as hard as you do!
Features Any Business Can Appreciate!
What makes the 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Worker a star utility van? Look below to find out!
- Efficient Diesel Engine: Under the hood of the Sprinter Worker, you’ll find a 2.1L turbo-diesel 4-cylinder engine that outputs 161 hp and 265 lb-ft of torque. Combined with the 7-speed 7G-TRONIC® automatic transmission, the 4-cylinder diesel can save you up to 18% on fuel costs!
- Fantastic Payload: With a peak payload capacity of 3,512 pounds, the Sprinter Worker is the perfect companion for all sorts of businesses, from heating and cooling in Paradise to package delivery in Enterprise.
- Impressive Towing Capacity: Whether you’re trailering building materials, or a smaller vehicle, the Sprinter Worker Van’s max towing capacity of 5,000 pounds is up to the challenge.
- Easily Customizable: Available with a standard or high roof, as well as a 144- or 170-inch wheelbase, the Sprinter Worker is yours to customize. Bragging a standing height of up to 77.8 inches, the interior is designed for ease of movement and business-friendly upfitting.
- Convenient Interior: The Sprinter Worker melds convenience and comfort for a more productive workday. Inside, you’ll find cloth upholstery, air conditioning, a tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel, a lockable glove compartment, and a 5.8-inch display screen with Bluetooth®* connectivity.
- Practical Service Intervals: Cost-effective and business-minded, the Sprinter Worker offers best-in-class service intervals of up to 20,000 miles. These flexible intervals will keep your Sprinter in a-grade shape, while making it easier for you to manage service costs!
Hop Inside the Ever-Resourceful Sprinter Worker!
Learn more about the ingenious utility of the 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Worker at Fletcher Jones Imports! Check out our incredible lineup of commercial vans at 7300 West Sahara Avenue in Las Vegas, NV – about two hours northeast of Cedar City and about one hour east of Pahrump. Contact our sales team at (702) 364-2700 if you have questions or wish to book a test drive at our dealership!
*Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.