Motorsports power is ingrained in your AMG® vehicle and components, including the AMG® brake calipers, brake pads, brake lines, rotors, and more. Mercedes-Benz AMG® brakes provide for maximum stopping power, your AMG® Coupe, sedan, convertible, or SUV. Here at Fletcher Jones Imports, you’ll find Nevada’s only authorized AMG® Performance Center! This means you can rely on us for factory OEM parts for your AMG® brakes, as well as first-rate brake service near North Las Vegas.
Mercedes-Benz AMG® Brake Performance
Mercedes-Benz AMG® brakes include three different braking systems all designed to match the motorsports inspired performance of the AMG® line. Delivering maximum stopping power, Mercedes-Benz AMG® brakes include:
- AMG® High-Performance Braking System- Showcases perforated rotors and rear rotors boasting silver-painted fixed calipers.
- AMG® High-Performance Composite Braking System- Includes ventilated, slotted, and perforated composite rotors in the front and rear for better cooling.
- AMG® High-Performance Compound Braking System- Has two-piece rotors made of carbon and ceramic compound. These are lighter and require less pedal pressure for stopping.
Mercedes-Benz AMG® Brakes vs. Other Brakes
How do Mercedes-Benz AMG® brakes distinguish themselves from other brakes on the market?
- The better disperse heat to minimize fading
- Can require less frequent rotor replacement
- You don’t need as much pedal pressure for activation
- The AMG® High-Performance Ceramic Composite Braking System is 40% lighter than standard brakes
What Does AMG® Brake Repair Entail?
Your Mercedes-AMG® vehicle’s brake system relies on a series of performance-grade parts to function optimally. Whether you’re due for routine maintenance or need a brake replacement near Paradise, our service center is your reliable source for a job well done. At Fletcher Jones Imports, AMG® brake repair can include any of the following services:
- Brake fluid exchange and brake “bleeding”
- OEM brake pad, rotor, caliper, master brake cylinder, etc. replacement
- Parking brake inspection and cleaning
- Anti-Lock Braking System inspection, diagnostics, and repairs
When Do You Need Brake Service Near North Las Vegas?
When your vehicle needs brake repair, you’ll likely be able to tell from the way it sounds, handles, and stops, especially if you spend a lot of time behind the wheel. Be on the lookout for these telltale signs:
- Illuminated warning light on the dash
- Longer stopping distances
- “Soft,” unresponsive brake pedal
- Veering to one side during braking
- Vibrating steering wheel or brake pedal
- Grinding noise while braking
Why Use Genuine AMG® Brake Calipers & Parts?
We can’t overstate the importance of using AMG® approved parts during servicing, especially when stopping power is on the line. Using aftermarket parts will likely reduce the performance of your AMG® model and may even cause damage later down the road. Be it a quick brake fluid exchange or AMG® brake caliper replacement, you can trust Mercedes-Benz AMG® parts for:
- Exceptional fit
- Long-lasting performance
- Parts warranty coverage
- Will preserve your warranty
Schedule Service Pick-Up & Delivery Near Spring Valley
From full brake replacements near Summerlin to brake service near North Las Vegas, you’ll find quality service at Fletcher Jones Imports, as well as the convenience of pick-up and delivery service. For your next service appointment, let us come to you! We’ll pick up your vehicle, take care of your Mercedes-Benz AMG® brakes and other needed services, and then your vehicle can be returned to your home or office.
We Provide World-Class Care for AMG® Brakes!
To keep your Mercedes-Benz AMG® brakes in excellent health, visit the AMG® Performance Center at Fletcher Jones Imports. If you’d like to schedule an appointment for a brake service near North Las Vegas, contact us today!