Make Fletcher Jones Imports Your First and Last Stop for Service B Repairs!
Keeping track of recent and upcoming auto service visits can be tricky. Fortunately, your Mercedes-Benz vehicle is programmed with ASSYST PLUS – a maintenance system that informs you of upcoming and overdue repairs. Service B* is performed after Service A, and helps preserve the astounding performance capabilities of your Mercedes-Benz. Check out our detailed overview of the Service B interval below!
Our Service B Maintenance Menu
Required after 20,000 miles, or roughly 2 years, Service B (for MY09 and newer)** follows up on all Service A repairs, and tacks on a few extras as well. If you’re familiar with Service A, you probably have a solid idea of what you can expect when you bring your vehicle in for its next interval. Service B costs typically cover the following:
- ^Oil and Filter Change: Although seemingly small, an oil and filter change is one of the most effective ways to lengthen the life of your engine. Using OEM components, our Master Certified Technicians will give your car’s engine new life!
- Brake Inspection and Fluid Exchange: Of all your vehicle’s safety systems, none work quite as hard as your brakes. In addition to completing a major component inspection, we’ll swap the old brake fluid for a fresh supply, preventing moisture buildup and a “spongy” brake pedal.
- Tire Inflation Check and Correction: Keeping tabs on tire pressure is an integral part of tire maintenance, as tires can lose up to 1 psi every month. To ensure maximum performance, we’ll check all tires (including the spare), and adjust the Tire Pressure Monitoring System to reflect any changes.
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement: Typically tucked away under the dash, the cabin air filter prevents allergens, bacteria, and exhaust gases from entering the HVAC system. Routine replacements are necessary to maintain air quality inside the cabin.
- Maintenance System Reset: After every service appointment, be it for Service A or B, our Master Certified Technicians will update your Mercedes-Benz Maintenance System, so you’ll always be aware of upcoming scheduled maintenance.
Serving Clark County Mercedes-Benz Owners!
An independent auto shop may or may not be familiar with premium vehicles; at Fletcher Jones Imports, however, expertise is a sure thing! If you need Service B repairs in Las Vegas, contact our service department at (702) 364-2701. Or, pay us a visit in person at 7300 West Sahara Avenue – about 15 minutes from Centennial Hills Park!
*2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
^Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.