What Does Mercedes-Benz Service B Cost?
Mercedes-Benz Service B* cost depends largely on the model you drive. When estimating the cost of Service B** for your Mercedes-Benz, you can expect to pay anywhere from $625 up to around $1,000 here at Fletcher Jones Imports.
What Does the Price of Mercedes-Benz Service B Cover?
No matter the model, the repairs performed during Service B are essentially the same every time and include:
- Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement^
- Oil Filter Replacement^
- Brake inspection
- Fluid level checks and refills per Mercedes-Benz-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Brake fluid exchange
- Cabin filter replacement
- Tire (including spare) pressure corrections and, if applicable, tire pressure monitoring system reset
- Fulfillment of requirements for your vehicle’s year and model, as shown on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA
- Maintenance counter reset
How Can I Save on the Cost of Mercedes-Benz Service?
- Choose Certified Technicians: Our technicians know Mercedes-Benz vehicles inside and out; relying on the experts from the start will save you unplanned service trips and added costs.
- Use Genuine Parts: We use genuine Mercedes-Benz parts during every service—Service B included. Compared to aftermarket, genuine parts are stronger, safer, and made to fit your car exactly.
- Claim Service & Parts Specials: Take advantage of our service specials and parts offers to get the repairs you need at a discounted rate.
Schedule Mercedes-Benz Service B at Fletcher Jones Imports in Las Vegas!
For more information on the Mercedes-Benz Service B cost for your vehicle, contact our service department online or by phone. If your vehicle is due for Service B, or even Service A or C, feel free to schedule an appointment online! Fletcher Jones Imports is conveniently located near Summerlin and Spring Valley! For more info about Mercedes-Benz service pricing, you can also learn about the cost of Service A maintenance.
*2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
^Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.