What Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Cost?
How much does Mercedes-Benz Service A* cost Las Vegas drivers? Mercedes-Benz Service A pricing, maintenance, and repairs all depend on which Mercedes-Benz vehicle you own. At Fletcher Jones Imports, Mercedes-Benz Service A starts at around $210, but this price will vary depending on the model you drive. A service advisor at our service center, however, can give you a more specific estimate.
What Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Pricing Include?
If you own a Mercedes-Benz model year 2009-newer, the Service A** repairs included when your vehicle comes into our service center near Paradise are as follows:
- Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement^
- Oil Filter Replacement^
- Brake inspection
- Tire pressure checks & adjustments (including the spare)
- Maintenance counter reset
Which Costs More: Service A or B?
Both Service A and Service B* are needed to keep your Mercedes-Benz running at its best in Spring Valley. Yet, drivers may notice a price difference when they bring their vehicle into Fletcher Jones Imports for maintenance. Why is Mercedes-Benz Service B priced higher? Simply put, it’s because there are additional tasks performed at Service B intervals, including a brake fluid change and cabin air filter change. Thankfully, no matter which Mercedes-Benz service you’re due for, you’ll find reasonable pricing at the Fletcher Jones Imports service center.
How to Save on Mercedes-Benz Service A Costs
- Save With Our Service Specials: To lower Mercedes-Benz service costs, be sure to take advantage of the selection of service specials that we offer at Fletcher Jones Imports.
- Use Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts: Genuine OEM parts are made specifically for your vehicle and keep it in top condition for longer. This, in turn, helps you avoid frequent repairs later on.
- Stay Updated With Mercedes me: The Mercedes me mobile app works with mbrace® Connect. This app helps you keep track of upcoming service appointments and gives you vehicle reports.
Schedule a Service Appointment Near Summerlin & Pahrump!
If you have questions about Service A cost or other service prices, like those of transmission repair or brake repair, contact us at Fletcher Jones Imports. If your vehicle is due for Service A or Service B, be sure to schedule an appointment with our service center near Pahrump!
*Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
**2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
^Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.