What Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Cost?
What does Mercedes-Benz Service A* cost? The price for your Service A maintenance and repairs depends on which Mercedes-Benz vehicle you own. At Fletcher Jones Imports, Mercedes-Benz Service A starts at around $210, but this price will vary depending on the model you drive. A technician at our service center, however, can give you a more specific estimate.
What Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Entail?
If you own a Mercedes-Benz model year 2009-newer, Service A** repairs include:
- Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement^
- Oil Filter Replacement^
- Brake inspection
- Tire pressure checks & adjustments (including the spare)
- Maintenance counter reset
Tips for Managing Mercedes-Benz Repair Expenses
- Save With Our Service Specials: To lower Mercedes-Benz service costs, be sure to take advantage of the selection of service specials that we offer at Fletcher Jones Imports.
- Use Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts: Genuine OEM parts are made specifically for your vehicle, which keeps it in top condition for longer. This, in turn, helps you avoid frequent repairs later on.
- Stay Updated With Mercedes me: The Mercedes me mobile app works with mbrace® Connect. This app helps you keep track of upcoming service appointments and gives you vehicle reports.
Schedule an Appointment Near Summerlin and Pahrump!
If you have questions about Service A cost or other service prices, like transmission or brake repair, contact us at Fletcher Jones Imports. If your vehicle is due for Service A or Service B, be sure to schedule an appointment with our service center!
*Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
**2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
^Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.