How to Customize your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter or Metris
Whether you’re in the market for a vehicle for your growing business or simply want greater luxury designed by you, Mercedes-Benz and Fletcher Jones Imports want to help.
Fletcher Jones Imports and Explorer Van Company have teamed up together to make customizing your Metris or Sprinter van easy and convenient.
Aside from having 208-hp and 258 lb-ft of torque with a towing power of up to 5,000 pounds with a Mercedes-Benz Metris Van, create your idea of luxury, utility, or both with these added touches such as:
- Fade exterior paint
- Genuine wood trim
- Dark grey or brown carpeting
- Removable ice chest
- Leather seating
- 3-passenger rear sofa with kick-board drawer storage
- Power-reclining seats
You also have the ability to incorporate these additional add-ons in the 38.0 to 186.0 cubic feet of space inside the Metris vans:
- Interior indirect lighting
- Heated front seats with power lumbar support
- Sport utility seating
- 22-inch HDTV with Blu-ray Disc™ player (raised roof)
- 17-inch flip-down HDTV with Blu-ray Disc™ player (low roof)
- Sport roof with panoramic Vista Cruiser glass
- Dynamat® sound-deadening subfloor
- 18-inch chrome wheels with Michelin® tires
- Low top roof rack
Browse our new inventory of cargo and passenger vans here and get started on customizing your Mercedes-Benz. Click here for more information on how to customize the Sprinter interior. Want more information on Mercedes-Benz van price, features, and care? Our team is always happy to help teach Mercedes-Benz drivers helpful tips, including how to replace your Mercedes-Benz hood ornament.